PROBLEMS WHERE DO THEY START?
1. What are four problems in the world today?
2. What were four problems in the year 1000 AD?
3. Circle the problems that Jesus said that are still
in the world today.
|Jesus said "from the heart of man
come evil ideas that lead him to
kill, commit adultery , and do other immoral things; to rob, lie, and
others, these are the things that make a man unclean (wrong)"
4. Look at all the problems that are above and list
3 and what you
think is their cause and a possible solution.
Bible describes the basic cause
of all problems is sin which is man's rebellion
"19We know that everything
in the Law
was written for those who are under its power. The Law says these
to stop anyone from making excuses and to let God show that the whole
is guilty. 20God does not
simply because they obey the Law. No, indeed! All the Law does is to
out our sin."
God's Way of Accepting People
"21Now we see how God does
acceptable to him. The Law and the Prophets tell how we become
and it isn't by obeying the Law of Moses. 22God
treats everyone alike. He accepts people only because they have faith
Jesus Christ. 23All of us
have sinned and
fallen short of God's glory. 24But
is really kind and because of Jesus Christ, he freely accepts us and
us free from our sins. 25-26God
to be our sacrifice. Christ offered his life's blood, so that by faith
in him we could come to God. And God did this to show that in the past
he was right to be patient and forgive sinners. This also shows that
is right when he accepts people who have faith in Jesus." Romans
5. Why does the Bible mean by "No, indeed! All the
law does is to
point out our sin."?
6. Can anyone be perfect? Why"
7. What is faith?
8. How are people put right with God?
9. In one sentence write a prayer that people could say to