THE YEAR 2020
1. In the year 2020 I will be _______ years old
2. I will probably be doing the following
3. What will be the main problems in society in the
4. What is the main cause of problems?
a. Lack of education. b. Poor government
c. Taxes. d. People wanting
5. Do you think in the year 2020 poverty will be?
a. worse. b. the same.
c. better. d. not exist.
6. Does a higher education mean that?
a. People do more crime. b. people will do
c. do about the same amount of crime. d. It has
do with crime.
"The Scriptures tell us, 'No one is acceptable to
God! ' Not one
of them understands or even searches for God. They have all turned away
and are worthless. There is not one person who does right." Romans
7. What are problems the result of?
a. Not going to Sunday School.
b. Not knowing the Ten Commandments
c. Watching too much TV.
d. Each of us having a desire to sin.
e. The whole world not being Christians.
"Their words are like an open pit, and their tongues
are good only for
telling lies. Each word is as deadly as the fangs of a snake, and they
say nothing but bitter curses. These people quickly become violent.
they go, they leave ruin and destruction. They don't know how to live
peace. They don't even fear God."
God's way of accepting people
"We know that everything in the Law was written for those who are under
its power. The Law says these things to stop anyone from making excuses
and to let God show that the whole world is guilty. God does not accept
people simply because they obey the Law. No, indeed! All the Law does
to point out our sin." Romans 3:13-24.
8. How are people put right with God?
9. If you died tonight would you go to heaven or hell and