Read through the following questions and look up the passages for answers.
1. Was Mary a virgin and how did she become pregnant? Luke 1:34-35 and Matthew 1:22-25
2. Who was the father of Jesus'? Luke 1:34-35 and Matthew 1:16
3. Did Jesus have any brothers or sisters? Matthew 12:46-50
4. Why was Jesus born in a stable and not a hospital? Luke 2:6-7
5. Did Jesus muck up, when he was a child? Hebrews 4:16
6. Did Jesus have to learn things, as a child? Luke 2:40
7. How did Jesus find out that He was God? John 1:1-3; 2:49-52 and Luke 4:18.
8. Did the family of Jesus always believe in Him? Mark 3:21 and John 7:3-6
9. What are some prophecies that Jesus' fulfilled when He was born? Isaiah 7:14; 9:6 Micah 5:2
11. Why did Jesus perform miracles? John 5:19; 20:30-31.
12. Could Jesus heal everyone? Mark 6:1-6
13. What was the first miracle that Jesus performed? John 2:1-12
14. Why did Jesus heal on the Sabbath (Saturday) if
He knew that it would upset the Jewish people? Matthew 12:1-14
15. Did Jesus perform any miracles to prove that He was God? Matthew 11:20-24
16. Why didn't Jesus always perform miracles when people asked? Matthew 12:38-40
17. How do we know that the miracles were not just made up? 2 Peter 1:16-18
18. Did Jesus ever break the law? 2 Peter 2:22
19. For what was Jesus sentenced to death for? Matthew 27:11; Luke 23:38
20. How come Jesus had so many court cases? John 19:31
21. Why was Jesus tried at night and not in a proper court? Mark 14:1-2
22. Why did the soldiers beat Jesus up before the court case? Matthew 27:27-31
23. How long was Jesus on the cross? Mark 15:25 plus 15:34
24. How do we know that Jesus died on the cross? John 19:31-35
25. Where was Jesus buried? John 19:38-42
26. Why did the authorities guard the tomb of Jesus? Matthew 28:62-66
27. How do we know that Jesus did come back to life? 1 Corinthians 15:3-8
28. Was Jesus a ghost or a real person when he came back to life? John 21:13-14
29. What is the difference between resurrection and reincarnation?
30. Who saw Jesus alive after the resurrection? 1 Corinthians 15:3-8
31. How long did Jesus stay around after the resurrection? Acts 1:3
32. Where did Jesus go after the resurrection? Acts 1:9-11
33. How come Jesus wasn't arrested and killed a second time?
34. What is the ascension? Acts 1:9-11
You are visitor
visit ministryblue.com since April 1 2003
Get a GoStats hit counter
Christian Youth Resources, Australia Other Web Centre